EVERYONE NEEDS A GED® OR HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY TO MAKE A LIVING WAGE.
Albany Technical College Can Help with Joint Enrollment
In today’s world, you are required to have a certain level of education. You can joint enroll in a program of interest while you work towards a GED®/High School Equivalency.
1. CONTACT ADULT EDUCATION
2. CHOOSE A PROGRAM OF INTEREST
Choose from 39 programs listed below.
3. SEE ADMISSIONS TO APPLY
4. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
5. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Click here to download the Joint Enrollment flyer.
For additional information about Joint Enrollment options, call Adult Education at 229.430.7881.
Students must be jointly enrolled and successfully earn a GED®/High School Equivalency in order to graduate from an ATC program.
39 PROGRAMS OF INTEREST
- Business Healthcare Technology
- Business Management
- Business Technology
- Marketing Management
COMPUTERS & ENGINEERING
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Specialist
- Design & Media Production Technology
- Electronics Technology Engineering Graphics Networking Specialist
CONSTRUCTION & MANUFACTURING
- Air Conditioning Technology
- Building Maintenance
- Carpentry NCCER
- Electrical Construction
- Industrial Electrical Technology
- Masonry NCCER
- Mechatronics Technology
- Plumbing NCCER
- Welding & Joining Technology
- Health Information Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Nurse Aide Pharmacy Technology
LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS
- Business Logistics Management
- Industrial Operations Technician
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Environmental Horticulture
- Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Fire Science Technology
- Professional Firefighter
- Auto Collision Repair Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Equipment Technology