ACCUPLACER ® Policy And Procedures
ACCUPLACER ® is a computerized un-timed exam. The Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, Arithmetic and Elementary Algebra sections of the exam are all un-timed and students progress through the exam one item at a time.
- Cell phones, pagers, MP3 players, other electronic devices, and jackets are not permitted in the test center.
- Purses, backpacks, coats, caps, hats, tote bags, and personal property are not permitted in the testing center. Only testing instruments and a photo ID are permitted in the testing center.
- No children are allowed in the testing center and/or to be left unattended while testing is in progress. If this is discovered, the examinee will be required to discontinue testing, leave the Testing Center, and scores will be canceled.
- Disruptive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. Students engaging in disruptive behavior will be asked to end their testing session and leave the testing center, test scores will be cancelled. You will not be allowed to return to the testing center without permission from your instructor or appropriate College Staff.
- Please make sure that your valid state ID or Driver’s License is placed on your desk and it’s visible to the Staff. Do not remove until your testing session has been completed.
- You may not leave the testing room once you have logged into the exam or started the test. Raise your hand if you have any questions concerning readability. The Staff will not help work problems, nor indicate whether the methodology or answers are correct.
- Bathroom breaks are allowed only after completing a test part. Please raise your hand and speak to the Staff member. Once you have begun a test part, you may not leave to go to the restroom.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing center.
- You are expected to follow instructions given by testing center Staff . Anyone NOT COMPLYING with the policies and procedures of the testing center will not be allowed to complete his or her exam, and any completed portions will be canceled.
Pursuant to O.C.G.A. 16-10-20, it is a felony to make a false statement on any state document. In addition, making a false statement on this agreement may result in your dismissal from the testing center and test results will be declared invalid.
My signature on this agreement signifies that all information provided on this application is accurate and correct.
I have read all of the above and I agree to adhere to these policies and procedures.