- Employers may list job vacancies on Albany Technical College’s Website and the Technical College of Georgia's Website specifying criteria for successful applicants. This service is provided at no cost to the employers. EMPLOYERS POST A JOB HERE
- The Career Services staff will screen applicants for qualifications before referring them to employers.
- Employers may call the Office of Career Services with employment information. If employers have an immediate need, the Career Services director will pull resumes from the database and refer students with the desired qualifications.
- Career Services will also ensure that instructional staff is apprised of job opportunities pertinent to their particular specialty.
- Employers are invited to participate in our Spring and Fall Career Fair. The Career Fair is FREE to participating employers.
- Opportunities for on-campus individualized recruitment.
- The Career Services Office can help you locate students for co-op and paid internships.
- The Career Services staff avails itself in assisting faculty in the promotion of work ethics and employability skills through the provision of employability skills seminars in the classroom setting. This is just another avenue we take to ensure quality student and graduate referrals.
Employer Follow-Up Survey
As an employer of an Albany Technical College graduate, your opinion of our educational training program is very important. Albany Technical College values your input to ensure continuous improvement of our programs and services.