Order Builder Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
Career Services ATC 8 31 Days Ago
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Salary Range: $ - Per Month
Job Category: Manufacturing/Warehouse
Job Shift: Morning
Minimum Education: High School
Minimum Experience: Less then 1 Year
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Publishing: 07/05/2020
Stop Publishing: 09/05/2020
- Fills orders from tickets according to set quotas.
- Orders filled manually by walking and use of pallet jack and riding jacks.
- Identify product by description and quantity then removing product from area and carrying to checking station by electric pallet jack.
- Check for accuracy in loading.
- General housekeeping.
- Complete daily pallet jack inspection form.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders in shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives pallet jack to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Less than high school education; or up to 1 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Must be able to Read and Speak English