Licensed Assessing Care Manager - Home First Albany - 2002016
Screens appropriate referral and coordinates admission process. Coordinates services with providers, billing reconciliation. Provides outreach to community referral sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Markets their area for awareness of SOURCE and PRN meetings with new PCPs.
- Completes all new admission paperwork for signed forms and in-home assessments.
- Participates in team meetings with Medical Director each week and presents all new admits, annual assessments, hospitalizations, Home Health admits and discharges, repeat variances, People with potential for discharge and actual discharges and situations threatening someone’s health or functional status.
- Completes quarterly homes visits and quarterly PCP visits with all requirements for each completed.
- Completes variances at any given time when a care path goal is not met. Must list the variance plan of actions and must have follow up to resolution or a repeat variance with a new plan outlined. Tracks all hospital/ER visits by completing paperwork, requesting records and communicating with hospitals.
- Coordinates with outpatient therapy centers, home health agencies, healthcare centers (if short term), and rehab by working with their staff and completing skilled care track form.
- Uses own vehicle for travel. Completes mileage and time sheets for reimbursement. Arranges transportation as required. Is available for internal record audits as requested. Completes annual reassessments in member’s homes. Reviews medicine for appropriateness.
- Attends trainings when required. Trains new hires as needed. Is available for on-call rotation as designated by CMS referrals. Communicates with regulatory and DFACS agencies for APS and CPS referrals.
TRAINING, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Current State License as a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance liability
Graduate of a state approved accredited nursing school
Certified in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience. Hospice or SOURCE care preferred.
: Full-time :
: Feb 26, 2020, 11:06:34 AM