Doughtery County School System Records Clerk Albany, GA
Career Services ATC 8 Albany, Georgia 22 Days Ago
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Salary Range: $ - Per Month
Job Category: Business Office Technology
Job Shift: Morning
Minimum Education: College
Minimum Experience: 2 Year
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Publishing: 11/13/2019
Stop Publishing: 01/13/2020
- Greet and interact effectively with the general public, staff members, students, teachers, parents and administrators, using tact and good judgment.
- Provide secretarial and clerical support for building administrator(s).
- Respond to telephone calls, routes calls and takes messages.
- Enroll new students; prepare cumulative folders and request records for new students.
- Enter student information on students transferring from within and outside of the school system.
- Maintain discipline records, processes and sorts all report cards for the entire school.
- Assist in maintaining efficient office operations by providing clerical relief as needed.
- Assist teachers in preparing instructional materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma in Business Office Technology or equivalent.
- Two years’ clerical experience in a school office or related setting.
- Experience in working with sensitive information regarding students.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Mature individual with initiative and good telephone skills.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.