The Dougherty County School System is seeking a dedicated Assistant School Nutrition Manager to work in the districts school nutrition department. This individual will work closely with the School Nutrition Manager to ensure all students are receiving a healthy balanced meal. This individual may also be responsible for preparing and serving meals, processing transactions and reviewing free/reduced applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience as CNS Food Assistant or work related experience.
- Basic computer skills are required for accounting, point of sale and payroll.
- Be SNA certified within one year of employment.
- Complete O.N.E. and one other TID Course within one (1) year.
- Must be ServSafe Certified within six (6) months of employment.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.