Applications Support Specialist Colony Bank - Albany, GA
Career Services ATC 8 Albany, Georgia 27 Days Ago
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Salary Range: $ - Per Month
Job Category: Business Office Technology
Job Shift: Morning
Minimum Education: College
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Publishing: 11/14/2019
Stop Publishing: 01/14/2020
- Answer Service Desk calls, log tickets, and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Perform daily tasks required for bank processing.
- Install new equipment as needed including servers, PCs, printers and switches.
- Repair equipment as needed.
- Perform User Management on the network.
- Perform specification changes for multiple systems
- Maintain records and document processes, solutions, systems etc.
- Work as technical liaison between IT and other departments.
- Develop new processes and assist in projects.
- Provide on call support after hours and weekends as necessary.
- Complies with all bank and personnel policies and procedures including but not limited to policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Complete periodic training provided and/or required by Colony.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Certificate in Information Technology
- IT certifications desirable (A+, Network+ MCP, MCDST)
Minimum one year experience in Information Technology.